Multi-Level Variable Pressure Washing and Drying
- Variable pressure wash adjusts water volume, pressure and temperature settings according to load size and soil levels
- Three multi-level wash arms ensure virtually spotless dishes
- Turbidity sensor monitors the soil level of dishes for superior cleaning
- Triple filtration system removes even the smallest particles for clean water circulation
- Flow-through water heater is concealed to provide a safer alternative to exposed heaters
- Unique Turbo Fan Dry circulates air for efficient drying performance
- Use either powder detergent or tablets for the ultimate clean
- Separate rinse agent dispenser with level indication
- Available in a water softener model (FDW301WS)
Quiet, Powerful Performance
- Three layers of bitumen and cotton along with metal side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market - 48 dB
Load-As-You-Like with 3 Racks
- Industry-leading heavy gauge top and bottom dish baskets hold even the heaviest dishes
- Upper Smart Size™ Rack is designed to allow cleaning of cutlery while washing tall items simultaneously in upper rack
- Holds up to 14 International place settings along with silverware and cutlery
- Top rack is adjustable with or without dishes for versatile loading
- Adjustable stemware shelves can be used for holding ladles or other small utensils
- Foldable tines provide versatility for the loading of pots, pans, and uniquely size items in top and bottom racks
- Bottom rack has six split, foldable tines with variable setting from flat to vertical
- Sliding cutlery basket can be moved horizontally to any position
Exclusive Smart Size™ Rack
- Smart Size™ Rack allows room for tall items in upper basket and can be used simultaneously with lower rack
- Removable basket fits most standard drawers
- Take your utensils straight from your dishwasher to your drawer
- Rinse/Hold - Pre-rinse dishes clean
- Fast Wash/ECO Wash - 34 Minutes!
- Light/China - Less water pressure for lightly soiled or fine china
- Normal Wash - Normal soil level
- Pots/Pans - Heavy soil level
- Pots/Pans Plus - Extra-heavy soil level
- Half Load - Energy saving function for use with partial loads
- Tablet Detergent - Provides better dry performance from multi-purpose detergent tablets by turning off rinse aid
- Delay Start - Allows delayed activation for 1/2 to 9 1/2 hours
- Sanitize Function - raises water temperature in final rinse to meet NSF requirements
- LCD screen displays remaining time until cycle completion
- NEW LED interior light
- NEW cycle run floor indicator light
- Energy Star Qualified
- Available in Custom Panel Model (no front)
- Optional Viking Door Panel (RVDP324) available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH)
- Optional Viking Professional Door Panel (PDDP242) Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- FDW301 - 24" Custom Panel Built-In Dishwasher
- RVDP324 - Viking Door Panel (Sold Separately)
- PDDP242 - Viking Professional Door Panel (Sold Separately)
- Unique Turbo Fan Dry - Circulates air for efficient drying performance.
- Exclusive Smart Size™ Rack - Accommodates large cutlery and utensils.
- Two Position Adjustable Upper Rack - Allows for loading of taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack.
- Quiet Clean™ Performance Package - Three layers of insulation ™ " bitumen, cotton and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market.
- Multi-Level Power Wash - Variable pressure and three wash arms ensure every dish is clean.
- LCD Control Panel - Allows for easy viewing of cycle/option selection and remaining wash time.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.