Commercial-Type Cooking Power and Features
- Extremely large grilling surfaces
- 54"W. grill - 950 sq. in. - 6.6 sq. ft.
- Polished/brushed edge canopy design
- Stainless steel grill grates are an excellent conductor of heat to cook food evenly
- Ceramic heat distribution system - briquettes with "flip-clean" self-clean design
- Push and turn 120V electric ignition system provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy ignition
- Automatic Re-ignition System
- 25,000 BTU Nat/22,000 BTU LP 304 stainless steel grill burners
- EasyLift™ Canopy System
- Built into canopy and hidden from view
- Control Panel Illumination
- Dedicated Viking Blue LED lighting above every control knob
- Laser-Etched Graphics on control panels
- All outdoor graphics are permanently laser-etched at the factory
- Smoker box
- May be removed for use of entire grilling surface
- Rotisserie system features - Gourmet-Glo™ 15,000 BTU one-piece infrared rotisserie burner, fully enclosed 1/2" stainless steel rotisserie rod with stainless steel forks, and heavy-duty rotisserie motor
- Halogen lighting mounted on the inside of canopy
- Provides ample lighting for nighttime grilling
- Stainless steel warming rack can be adjusted to two different positions
- Hermetically sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures for grilling, smoking, and warming and will not fog
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Full-width, pull-out drip tray
- Individual grease management trays under each burner area
- Stainless steel, ball bearing roller glides allow drip tray to pull out easily and remain level when fully extended
- Ultra-premium stainless steel carts (30", 36", 42" and 54" wide) and cabinetry, single and double stainless steel access doors, storage drawers, rotisserie forks, warming racks, and vinyl covers.
- An insulated jacket (INJK-purchased separately) is required when installing a 5 series grill in combustible type material.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
Grill Model Numbers
- VGBQ55424N - 54"W. 5 Series with four standard 25,000 BTU burners (Natural Gas)
- VGBQ55424L - 54"W. 5 Series with four standard 25,000 BTU burners (LP/Propane)
Grill Cart Model Number
- BQC5541-SS - 54" wide grill cart
- Installation Options - The choice is yours. Building in or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or cabinet gives you plenty of installation options.
- Flavor Generator System - Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our briquette flavor generator system. In addition to providing smokey flavor, it generates even heat distribution while protecting the burner from debris.
- Numerical Thermometer - Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup - Individual grease management trays under each burner area. Stainless steel ball-bearing roller glides allow drip tray to pull out easily and remain level when fully extended
- Halogen Canopy Lighting - Two halogen lights mounted on the inside of grill canopy provide ample lighting for nighttime grilling.
- Stainless Steel Grates - Stainless steel grates are an excellent conductor of heat to cook food evenly and create restaurant-style grill marks.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Burner - A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Rotisserie Burner with a 55 lbs. maximum capacity on the rotisserie rod.
- 120V Electric Ignition - Burners ignite at light/high position and have automatic re-ignition system if extinguished.
- Removable Smoker Box - Smoke your way to better flavor. The smoker box allows for smoking with wood chips or enjoying extra grilling space by removing it all together.
- Viking Blue LED Illumination - An elegant ray of blue light washes over each control knob for nighttime grilling.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.